Potters Trotters is a ladies only running club based in Stoke-on-Trent. Our members are runners of all ages and abilities. We run to get fit, to have fun, to socialise, to get faster, to achieve the impossible. We run because we can.
- From March 2022, our evening club runs will start from Staffordshire University Leek Road campus again. Further details can be found on our news page here. There will also be other meeting points for day-time and weekend runs. All our runs will be advertised to members on SPOND and delivered in accordance with the club's risk assessment.
- New Beginners Group starting on Wednesday 6th April at 6.30pm at Staffordshire University Leek Road Campus (Catalyst Building). Further details can be found on our news page here. If you're interested in coming along, contact us via our contact form or email and read information for members here.
- To find out about our ethos and approach, read some testimonials from club members on what it's like to be a Potters Trotter or have a look at this video on YouTube, made for us by Staffordshire University Student Maya Jackson-Hobbs.
- We plan to deliver a new beginners group starting in March 2022 - please get in touch via our contact page to find out more.
- Struggling for motivation - read our blog on how to get your running mojo back: http://potterstrotters.weebly.com/news-views-and-reviews/lost-your-running-mojo-dont-panic
- Race reports, inspiring stories and hints and tips can all be found on our blog: posts include Liz's Ultramarathon Challenge and Charlotte's love of running in Liverpool and the London Marathon.
Joining Potters Trotters is one of the best things I've done, not only for the running and keeping fit, but also for enabling me to meet a lot of lovely ladies who have been so friendly and supportive.