- We're based at the Staffordshire University Campus on Leek Road - we meet in the foyer of the Brindley Building from 6.15pm every Tuesday and Thursday. There is more information about the location on our news page. On the first Tuesday of every month, everyone is invited to stay for coffee and post-run chat.
- Running plans - due to covid-19 restrictions, our official groups are being delivered in small groups and require pre-booking. Please read all the details of our covid-19 risk assessment, action plan and code of conduct on our news page.
- Race reports, inspiring stories and hints and tips can all be found on our blog: posts include Liz's Ultramarathon Challenge and Charlotte's love of running in Liverpool and the London Marathon.
- If you're interested in joining us, contact us via our contact form or email. To find out about our ethos and approach, read some testimonials from club members on what it's like to be a Potters Trotter or have a look at this video on YouTube, made for us by Staffordshire University Student Maya Jackson-Hobbs. New member Katie has recently shared her experience of running with us a beginner. Please also read details of our approach to delivering club runs within covid-19 restrictions.
- Download training plans from our events page: http://potterstrotters.weebly.com/events-training-and-links.html.
- Struggling for motivation - read our blog on how to get your running mojo back: http://potterstrotters.weebly.com/news-views-and-reviews/lost-your-running-mojo-dont-panic
We are now on Instagram.
"Joining Potters Trotters is one of the best things I've done, not only for the running and keeping fit, but also for enabling me to meet a lot of lovely ladies who have been so friendly and supportive."