Potters Trotters is a ladies only running and walking club based in Stoke-on-Trent. Our members are of all ages and abilities. We take part to get fit, to have fun, to socialise, to get faster, to achieve the impossible, because we can.
We meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Staffordshire University - but during December, we have a few different planned to take in Christmas Decorations around the city. Get in touch if you'd like to join us to run or walk.
- From March 2022, our evening club events will start from Staffordshire University Leek Road campus again. Further details can be found on our news page here. There will also be other meeting points for day-time and weekend meet-ups. Official club events will be advertised to members on SPOND and delivered in accordance with the club's risk assessment.
- Our Thursday night club sessions are open to new and current members - there will be run, run/walk and walking groups meeting at 6.30pm at Staffordshire University Leek Road Campus (Catalyst Building). Further details can be found on our news page here. If you're interested in coming along, contact us via our contact form or email and read information for members here.
- To find out about our ethos and approach, read some testimonials from club members on what it's like to be a Potters Trotter or have a look at this video on YouTube, made for us by Staffordshire University Student Maya Jackson-Hobbs.
- Struggling for motivation - read our blog on how to get your running mojo back: http://potterstrotters.weebly.com/news-views-and-reviews/lost-your-running-mojo-dont-panic. You can also download our well-being newsletter here.
- Race reports, inspiring stories and hints and tips can all be found on our blog: posts include Liz's Ultramarathon Challenge and Charlotte's love of running in Liverpool and the London Marathon.
Joining Potters Trotters is one of the best things I've done, not only for the running and keeping fit, but also for enabling me to meet a lot of lovely ladies who have been so friendly and supportive.